Sunday, February 23, 2014

Queen Maggie - How does it Make you Feel?

    How did it make you feel?

    To see me kissing him in our bedroom. Our bodies intertwined, his dark skin such a sharp contrast to my white background. When his lips begin to trail down my neck and that first moan of the night escapes my lips. Does it get you excited, wondering what might come next?



     How does it make you feel?

     When you see his hands begin to trail down my body, stopping long enough to cup my breast, then snaking down to get a nice firm grip on my ass. Watching my eyes roll close and head tilt back as that look of passion and desire begin to form on my face. Does it make you fantasize about just where the night might lead?



      
     How does it make you feel?

    When you’re kneeling in front of him, his cock in your mouth, my hand on the back of your head, fingers gripping your hair and pushing you down deep on him. Were you a little embarrassed to be sucking another man’s cock? Or were you proud that you could do something like that for me? Do you know how much it turns me on to see you do that?
     



    How does it make you feel?

     When you see him lay me out on that bed and slowly works his big, fat cock deep inside me, knowing the first orgasm of the night is just a few strokes away. As he begins to build up speed, pounding me the way you know I love it. Hearing my moans growing louder and louder until I’m screaming in ecstasy. Does it make you wish it was you fucking me that way? Maybe even a little jealous that you just can’t do that to me?


    How does it make you feel?
    When you hear me tell him how much I love his cock, or how much I love the way he fucks me? When you look at my face and see the sheer ecstasy in my eyes. Watching us go at it for hours, as I orgasm over and over again. Does it make you a little envious? Or maybe proud that you found him for me? Even maybe a little hopeful that once I’ve recovered, that I might reward you quite nicely for being such a good boy?
      
                                                   How does it make you feel?
    FINIS

    http://wickedwaysunleashed.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home